Tardigrade forum

Welcome toTardigrade members

MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS

index

MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS

Post by index on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:01 am

Hey There! Feel free to introduce yourself, something about your empire, and your plans for this server!
    zyglon
    Admin

Zyglon

Post by zyglon on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:33 am

Technician for park your-self and change machines, computer addict, LARPer, Photographer, scifi fan, love volleyball, kites and Kungfu, been playing since Space Project. I'm trying to be on the forum chatting or posting every day. I was in the top 100 players: 99th, in the last version (Alpha Snarks), not the beta just before this one ( still a beta the way it goes) as you've seen, it is easy to turtle when under attack by sending all your ships and as much ressources to your Fornax planets. Unless I'm away for work or something special, you can IGM me, send me a private message by this forum or find me on the chatbox.

Zyglon
    Long Live Alpha Defense Group

Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS

Post by index on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am

Hello!

I am a Space Project vet and a founding member of ADG in the first Imperion server. I served my league as diplomat, 2nd-in command, and Tri-Leader over the course of 18 months. I'm happy to step aside from leadership this time and become a League Elder (not to be confused with Villiage Idiot), but will pitch in as needed, and we can see how things go!

9ine

hello

Post by 9ine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

index wrote:Hey There! Feel free to introduce yourself, something about your empire, and your plans for this server!

user ID 9ine

-Terran- building ships-attacking players that have specific open raid policy as their league guidlines.When the game end is annouced-I always attack the #1 player-I am not leaving my ships to be deleted and I am not going out quietly,also I feel better being beat by the best- see you around that galaxy

Sponsored content

Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 6:24 am